Summer Sailing Yacht Racing at Twilight (Oct - Dec)
1.5 hour twilight yacht race in Hobart
Twilight summer sailing experience from Oct - Dec
Learn to sail or sit back and enjoy the scenery
Thrilling sailing onboard a luxury maxi ocean racer
Enjoy the warm summer breeze and magical sunset
- 1.5 hour twilight yacht race
- Expert instruction
- All safety equipment
- The race will take approximately 1.5 hours, depending on the wind
- This experience only takes place in summer months
- Helsal IV leaves Kings Pier Marina at 5.30pm (please be there at 5.20pm) returns around 7:00 pm
- Kings Pier Marina is located on the Derwent River side of Constitution Dock with the entrance directly off the end of Mures Seafood Restaurant. The address is C6, Kings Pier Marina, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS.
What To Bring
- Wear shoes with reasonable grip and a jacket for the breeze and sea spray.
- The race may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions
Terms And Conditions
- There is no wheelchair access and participants need to be reasonably mobile
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Gift of Flight - Purchase until 25 December 2023
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!