Bellerive Beach Park
Bellerive Beach Park and Playground, just 10 minutes from Hobart, Tasmania, is perfect for families with kids of all ages and abilities. Spend the whole day there - it's totally worth a road trip!
The park and playspace is located right on the Bellerive foreshore, facing the coast and near the Bellerive beach. There really is a lot to do here! What an awesome free activity for families.
Discover lots of fun play equipment for kids of all ages including:
- Water play and sandpit
- Slides and swings
- Log climbing pyramid
- Balance logs
- Skytower climbing structure
There's even play structures, especially for imaginative and group play! What a lovely spot to get your kids creative and make new friends.
- Maze in a ruined fort or castle style
- Shipwreck style play structure
- Dry creek bed play zone
- Lots of grass lawn to run around or throw a ball or frisbee
- and much more!
The Bellerive Beach Playground is a fenced playspace for all abilities. There is play equipment suitable for wheelchairs as well as elements of sensory play including:
- Sand and water play equipment for everyone
- Carousel at ground level
- Musical bridge with instruments
- Basket swings
- Soft rubber floors
Bellerive Beach Park is the perfect place to spend the whole day with family! It's totally worth a day trip there.
- The whole playground is fenced by a 1.2m high gate
- Lots of seating: benches, beach style loungers, picnic tables
- Sink and water bottle filling station
- Shaded areas
- Free BBQs