Bonorong Wildlife Park and Richmond Tour from Hobart
Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
Get close to Australian native animals
Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Afternoon tour
- Entry to Bonorong Wildlife Park
- Hotel transfers
- Constitution Dock
- ABC buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and New Town
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Bonorong Wildlife Conservation Centre overlooking the Brighton Valley, offering close-up experiences of Australian native animals
- Get warm and friendly with a Tasmanian Devil!
- Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn of the habits of our native animals
- Quolls, wombats, sugar gliders
- Koalas, cockatoos, echidnas
- Kangaroos, wallabies and more
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns
- Time to explore Richmond - the bridge, the Gaol, convict built homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurants.
- Tours depart everyday except Sundays from November to April and Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from May to October at 1.10pm and returns at 5pm. Tours depart from Brooke Street Pier Terminal or from your hotel.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Book today!
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!