Hastings Caves, Thermal Springs and Tahune AirWalk Tour
Head underground and get lost in a cave wonderland
Admission to Hastings Caves & Thermal spring-fed pool
Walk above the forest floor along the Tahune Airwalk
Optional lunch at Kermandie Hotel
Take a dip in the thermal spring-fed pool
Small group sizes for a personalised experience
- Full day small group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small bus
- Knowledgeable driver and tour guide
- Entry to Hastings Caves and Tahune AirWalk
- Live commentary on board
- Head underground and get lost in a dolomite cave wonderland
- Take a dip in the Thermal spring-fed pool
- Walk 30 metres above the forest floor along the Tahune Airwalk
- This experience is nine hours in duration.
- This experience is located in Hobart and the Huon Valley, south of Hobart.
7:30am New Town/ North Hobart / West Hobart
Argle Motor Lodge 7:30am (Pick up location)
- Rydges Hobart (meet at Argyle Motor Lodge on Argyle Street)
- Hobart Tower Motel (meet at Argyle Motor Lodge on Argyle Street)
- Bay View Villas
7:35am CBD Hotels
Best Western 7:35am (Pick up location)
- Narrrara Backpackers
- Hobart Hostel & Accommodation
Movenpick 7:35am (Pick up location)
- Quest Savoy
- Vibe Hotel
- Central Bar & Cafe
- Backpacker Imperial
- Mantra on Collins
The Tasman 7:35am (Pick up location)
- Customs House Hotel
- Quest Waterfront
MACq01 - 7:35am (Pick up location)
- Henry Jones Art Hotel
- Sullivan Cove Apartments
- Zero Davey
- Grand Chancellor
Crowne Plaza 7:35am (Pick up location)
- Hobart City Apartments
- The Alabama Hotel
Ibis Styles 7:35am (Pick up location)
- Travelodge Hobart
- Mantra One
- Macquarie Manor
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre – Elizabeth Street side 7:35am (Pick up location)
Gibson Mill Apartments
Somerset on the Pier
Edinburgh Gallery B & B - 7:35am (Pick up location)
The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel - 7:35am (Pick up location)
RACV Hotel - 7:35am (Pick up location)
7:45am - Salamanca & Battery Point
Salamanca Arts Centre 7:45am (Pick up location)
- Lenna of Hobart
- Salamanca Wharf Hotel
- Salamanca Inn
- Moss Hotel
Jackman & McRoss Bakery 7:45am (Pick up location)
- Hampden at Battery Point Apartments
- Montacute Boutique Bunkhouse
7:55am Sandy Bay
St Ives 7:55am (Pick up location)
- Blue Hills Motel
Mayfair Plaza Hotel (The Mayfair Bar) 7:55am (Pick up location)
- Regent Park Apartments
- Bay Hotel Apartments
Clydesdale Manor 7:55am (Pick up location)
- Grosvenor court Apartments
- Doctor Syntax Hotel
Wrest Point 7:55am (Pick up location)
- Hotel 429
- The Rivulet
- Maximum of 22 participants on tour
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- Please ensure you are wearing comfortable walking shoes and bring a warm jacket, Hastings Caves is 9 degrees all year round with 100& humidity.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheel chair accessible
- Please note, lunch is not included in this tour. You will have the opportunity to have lunch at The Kermandie ($25-$30 per meal) or you are welcome to bring your own lunch or let your guide know and they will take you to the cafe close to The Kermandie Hotel.
- Please note there are 250 stairs leading into and out of Hastings Caves.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Book today!
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!