Bruny Island Sightseeing and Lighthouse Tour with Lunch
Exclusive access & tour of Cape Bruny Lighthouse
South Bruny National Park & Adventure Bay
Locally owned & operated tour
Mount Magana rainforests & rare white wallabies
Truganini Lookout & Neck Wildlife Zone walk
Sample a wide variety of local produce
- Bruny Island day tour from Hobart
- Hotel pick-up and drop off within the Hobart CBD
- Ferry transfers to and from Bruny Island
- Bruny Island Cheese, Oysters, Wood Oven Bread picnic style for morning tea
- The Bruny Island Neck Lookout and Wildlife Reserve
- Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour and exclusive group access (exclusive to this company)
- Hearty Bruny Island lunch overlooking Sunset Beach and D'Entrecasteaux Channel
- Bruny Island White Wallaby in the Wild
- Local food samplings
- Professional Bruny Island tour guides
- Bruny Chocolate and Fudge
- Bruny Honey tasting
- Taste the freshest oysters
- Bruny Islands best sights
- Bruny Island produces some of the finest gourmet foods in Tasmania, making this one of the best foodie tours in Tasmania departing Hobart
- Experience some of the Island short walks, sites, history, culture, wildlife and gourmet foods
- Bruny Island Honey, Chocolates and Fudge tastings and some of island venues
- Hotel Lunch overlooking the d’Entrecasteaux Channel. A selection of seafood and local meats
- Fully guided Cape Bruny Lighthouse tour rated as the best historic attraction
- Enjoy Bruny Cheese and Oysters and Wood Oven Bread on the beach as a picnic style morning tea
- Glimpse the rare White Wallaby in the wild
- Truganini Lookout - The Neck Wildlife Reserve and short walk
- Mount Mangana rainforests – taste and smell the plant life
- Guided by local Tassie and Bruny Island residents
- Operates 7 Days, Closed 25th December
- Departs Hobart City between 6:50am -7:20am
- Returns by 5.30 pm (Approximately)
- A complimentary hotel-pick up is included in this day tour. At the time of booking, please select your designated accommodation property to book this in and obtain your pick-up time. Please ensure you are waiting 10 minutes prior at your designated pick-up location
If you have booked a hotel
- Select your hotel name and pick up time from the location drop down list provided. If your hotel is not listed, select an alternative hotel in close proximity and make your way to that hotel on the day of the tour. Alternatively, choose Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (20 Davey St) from the location drop down list and make your way to that location on the day of the tour, as this is the main departure point
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- Select Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (20 Davey St) from the location drop down list provided as this is the main departure point for the tour. Once your hotel arrangements have been finalised, you can contact the local tour operator to change your pick up details. Local tour operator's contact details will appear on your tour voucher
If your hotel is not listed or you do not require a hotel pick up
- Select Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (20 Davey St) from the drop down list provided as this is the main departure point for the tour. Make your way to this location at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- Tour is not recommended for children under 3 years of age. You must contact the operator before booking infants and toddlers
- Children under 5 years are unable to participate in the Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour due to safety regulations, but can walk around inside at the base under adult supervision
- If a booster seat is required, please advise in the "booking note" section at checkout
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!