Guided Kayak in Freycinet National Park - 3 Hours
What you need to know
Glide across the crystal clear waters of the Freycinet Peninsula to explore the spectacular coastline and Coles Bay on this three hour guided sea kayak tour with a morning tea or afternoon tea. Sea kayakers can admire the Freycinet National Park from a whole new perspective that only kayaking tours offer.
The experience commences with a short safety briefing of the stable, double kayaks. Then, it’s time to set off to discover secluded coves such as Honeymoon Bay. Hear tales of French explorers and learn about the ancient culture of the Oyster Bay tribe as you paddle towards a pristine beach for a morning or afternoon tea break. Enjoy a delicious coffee and cake before continuing the journey around Coles Bay.
Kayaking tours in Freycinet National Park are a wonderful way to explore the spectacular coastline, pink granite mountains, sandy white beaches and turquoise waters. To make this experience a reality, book your Freycinet National Park kayaking tour here.
- Kayak hire and equipment
- Safety briefings and skills session
- Professional guide
- Dry bag
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Tours depart twice daily - morning or twilight
- Meeting time will be advised with confirmation
- The safety briefing and skills session takes around 30 mins
- You will have approximately 2.5 hours on the water
- Not available Christmas Day
- This experience departs from Muirs Beach, The Esplanade, Coles Bay
- Free public parking is available
What To Bring
- Comfortable, casual clothing such as shorts and a t-shirt together with suitable beach footwear such as sandals or trainers. Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a water bottle. A warm fleece and spray jacket are provided, together with all paddling equipment and a dry bag for personal items.
- This tour has a minimum of two and a maximum of 12 participants. Tours are undertaken in stable double kayaks to cater for all levels of experience and ability. Single bookings are welcome, you will share a kayak with a guide or another participant.
- As this experience operate in the outdoors, adverse weather conditions in particular wind and sea breeze, may affect this adventure. In the case of unsuitable weather, the provider may alter the tour route to suit the conditions and may paddle in an alternative location in the local area.
Terms And Conditions
- No experience is required as full instruction is given
- Families welcome
- All efforts are made to cater for people with physical and mental disabilities
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.