Guided Kayak in Freycinet National Park - 3 Hours
Cruise the waters around Freycinet National Park by kayak
Explore the spectacular coastline around Coles Bay
Glimpse the stunning underwater world as you glide over reefs and sea grass beds
Gliding across crystal clear waters through a landscape of pink granite mountains
Morning or afternoon tea provided
ECO certified by Ecotourism Australia
- Kayak hire and equipment
- Safety briefings and skills session
- Professional guide
- Dry bag
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Tours depart twice daily - morning or twilight
- Meeting time will be advised with confirmation
- The safety briefing and skills session takes around 30 mins
- You will have approximately 2.5 hours on the water
- Not available Christmas Day
- This experience departs from Muirs Beach, The Esplanade, Coles Bay
- Free public parking is available
What To Bring
- Comfortable, casual clothing such as shorts and a t-shirt together with suitable beach footwear such as sandals or trainers. Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a water bottle. A warm fleece and spray jacket are provided, together with all paddling equipment and a dry bag for personal items.
- This tour has a minimum of two and a maximum of 12 participants. Tours are undertaken in stable double kayaks to cater for all levels of experience and ability. Single bookings are welcome, you will share a kayak with a guide or another participant.
- As this experience operate in the outdoors, adverse weather conditions in particular wind and sea breeze, may affect this adventure. In the case of unsuitable weather, the provider may alter the tour route to suit the conditions and may paddle in an alternative location in the local area.
Terms And Conditions
- No experience is required as full instruction is given
- Families welcome
- All efforts are made to cater for people with physical and mental disabilities
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!