Tasmanian Wilderness Day Tour with Scenic Flights from Hobart
View Arthur Range, Mount Picton, Huon Valley & Mount Wellington
Boat trip on the pristine Port Davey Marine Reserve
Wine & refreshments included
Fly over Derwent River, Bruny Island, southern coastline, South East Cape
Explore the Melaleuca Museum & Neewonnee Walk
Gourmet lunch featuring Tasmanian produce
- Return scenic flights
- Boat trip of Port Davey Marine Reserve
- Ground tour at Melaleuca
- Wine and refreshments
- Hotel transfers available on request
- Flight over Derwent River, Bruny Island, southern coastline, South East Cape – the most southern point of Australia
- Boat trip on the pristine waterways of the Port Davey Marine Reserve taking in Waterfall Bay & the Breaksea Islands
- Explore the Melaleuca Museum & the Neewonnee Walk, a monument to the rich Indigenous history of the area
- Return flight over the Arthur Range, Mount Picton, Huon Valley & Hobart’s Mount Wellington
- Gourmet lunch featuring Tasmanian produce
- Tours operate on demand, please contact operator for availability and to book in a flight time
- 6 hours
- Departing from Par Avion, 115 Kennedy Drive, Cambridge, Tasmania 7170
- Minimum 2 passengers
- Flight paths and itinerary are subject to weather
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Flights operate daily except Christmas Day 25 December. At the completion of purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to book in a flight time that suits you (Tour Operator details will be printed in your tour voucher)
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!