Full Day Huon Valley Kayaking and Tahune Airwalk Adventures
Full day tour from Hobart with Huon River Kayak and Tahune Airwalk
Walk in the treetops on the Tahune airwalk
Kayak Port Esperance with a professional guide
Scenic drive through Southern Tasmania past Huon River
Enjoy morning tea overlooking the Hartz Mountain Range
Optional lunch at Kermandie Hotel or Tahune Cafe*
- Full day small group tour
- Passionate and knowledgeable local guide
- Comfortable and air-conditioned bus transport
- Two and a half hour kayak tour of Port Esperance
- Morning Tea
- Admission to Tahune Adventures
- Pick-up is approximately 8:00 am
- You will return to Hobart approximately 5:30 pm
- This experience is a total of nine hours in duration
- Your kayaking tour runs for two and a half hours
- This experience takes place in Tahune and the Huon Valley.
- You will be collected outside your central Hobart hotel or, if residing outside of the city centre, in Elizabeth Street opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (corner of Davey and Elizabeth Streets, Hobart).
- Please look for a vehicle with "Tours around Tasmania" signage.
What To Bring
- Please bring a water bottle and wear warm comfortable clothing
- Please bring sunhats or beanies appropriate for the weather (often both!).
- Please bring a spare set of clothing to change into after your kayak tour.
- A camera/phone is optional, dry bags can be provided.
- We recommend that if you have serious medical conditions you call us first to discuss.
- If your plans change, please contact us! We would love to work with you to see if we can accommodate your needs. Giving you an enjoyable experience touring you around Tasmania is our first priority.
- In rare and unfortunate circumstances there might be a possibility of cancellation after confirmation should there not be enough passengers on a particular tour. In the event of this occurring, we will give you a full refund or work with you to arrange an alternative tour.
- Disabled access is provided for the AirWalk, please enquire when booking. Our vehicles are conveniently equipped to carry collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembarking. If you have any questions about accessibility options for this tour, please do not hesitate to contact us to see how we can accommodate you to have the best tour possible.
- Basic fitness is required
- To reach the start of the AirWalk you'll gradually ascend 104 steps
- Places to sit and rest are available
- Your kayak tour is easy flat water paddling
- No previous experience required
- For their safety, we kindly ask that children be accompanied by an adult
- Food and drink is not included inn the tour price
- The Cable Eagle Hang Glider experience at Tahune Adventures is not included in the tour price;
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Gift of Flight - Purchase until 25 December 2023
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!