Darwin Jet Boat and Airboat Adventure - 60 Minutes
Experience the speed of an airboat, powered by a V8 aircraft engine
Discover the rich bird and animal life of tropical mangroves
Soar across the Timor Sea with views of Darwin Harbour
Jump on board a custom-built V8 airboat
Feel electrified after this adrenaline-soaked combo tour in Darwin
60 minute jet boat and airboat tour
Get set for an electrifying 60 minute high-speed jet boat and airboat on Darwin Harbour that is sure to leave you grinning from ear to ear. The epic journey begins with a thrilling high-speed jet boat ride from Stokes Hill Wharf taking passengers across the Darwin Harbour towards the city’s tranquil mangroves.
Next, it’s time to switch it up as you jump on board a custom-built V8 airboat. This Darwin airboat tour is unlike no other offering a scenic tour gliding across the mudflats with views of the coastline and local marine life such as birds, sharks, crocs and stingrays before cranking up the speed for an exhilarating ride where you’ll feel the true power of the V8 engine kick in.
As you wrap up the heart racing airboat ride, it’s time for one last spin on the jet boat zooming across the Timor Sea with stunning views of Darwin Harbour.
- 60 minute jet boat and airboat tour
- Experienced guide
- This experience is 60 minutes in duration
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- This experience is located at Dock 1, Stokes Hill Wharf, Darwin City, NT 0800. There is $2 per hour parking at the Darwin Convention Centre, which is 1-2 minutes’ walk OR free parking for the first two hours at the Kitchener Drive Multi-Level Car Park, which is 5 minutes’ walk.
What To Bring
- Hat, camera, water and a change of t-shirt is advised. You may get a little wet and muddy.
- The provider reserves the right to cancel tours due to poor weather conditions
Terms And Conditions
- Passengers over 130kg require prior management approval. Please advise your weight at the time of booking
- Participants with pre-existing medical conditions are advised to seek a doctors clearance before travel
- Children under four years of age require prior management approval
- Pregnant women are not advised to participate after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice and clearance from your doctor before participating
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!