1 Day Tour from Darwin
2.5 hour cruise on the Corroboree Billabong
Abundance of birds and crocodiles
Delicious picnic lunch surrounded by nature
Small-group tour with expert commentary
Scenic cruise around the Corroboree Billabong
Largest concentration of saltwater crocodiles in the world
- Pick up from your Darwin accommodation at 9am
- Relax aboard our comfortable air-conditioned vehicle (max 20 passengers)
- Enjoy interesting commentary about the region from experienced guides
- Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- 2.5 Hour Cruise including lunch on the wetlands
- Small group open air cruise vessel ( maximum 29 passengers)
- Lunch & Iced Water provided
- Return transfer back to your Darwin accommodation around 5pm
- Scenic cruise around the picturesque Corroboree Billabong
- Largest concentration of saltwater crocodiles in the world
- Large variety of wetland birds including Jabiru, Ibis, Brolga, Jacana, Egrets, Herons, Kites and Sea Eagles
- Learn about the wildlife from knowledgable guides
- Tours depart daily at 9am from May to October
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Tour voucher
- Minimum age : 4yrs old
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Visit Darwin’s best attractions on this Hop On Hop Bus Tour of the city with a 24hr or 48hr classic ticket or 48 hour deluxe pass. Book your tickets here!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!