Cutta Cutta Caves Guided Walking Tour - 1 Hour
Discover the beauty of this tropical cave system 15 metres below ground
Explore the incredible limestone caves of Cutta Cutta Caves Nature Park
Spot some native wildlife including rare bats, birds and more
Two hour guided walking tour
Keep your eyes out on some of the furry occupants that call this nature park home
Uncover intriguing historical and cultural insights into the underground cave system
- Two-hour guided walking tour
- This experience is approximately one hour in duration
- Allow 10 to 20 minutes to complete the walk
- Cutta Cutta Caves tour is typically open from April until the end of October, depending on weather conditions
- Available 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
What To Bring
- Enclosed footwear must be worn.
- This experience is not suitable to those with mobility issues.
Terms And Conditions
- This tour is not recommended for individuals with mobility issues
- The guided tour involves walking of 1.5kms (round trip). The walking surface is uneven in some sections
- The caves are a warm humid environment so be prepared with light loose clothing and plenty of water
- Enclosed shoes are mandatory
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Visit Darwin’s best attractions on this Hop On Hop Bus Tour of the city with a 24hr or 48hr classic ticket or 48 hour deluxe pass. Book your tickets here!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!