Crocosaurus Cove General Admission Tickets
Right in the heart of Darwin!
See the big crocs being fed
Hold a baby crocodile
Birds, turtles & other reptiles
Great for all ages
Visit Australia's undisputed home of the crocodiles with a ticket to Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin! Whether you're game enough for an up-close croc encounter, or simply wish to be free to explore the various attractions also on offer, Crocosaurus Cove provides a thrilling day out. Enjoy informative and educational talks, witness the daily barramundi feeding and catch a glimpse of the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles including the most venomous snakes on the planet.
There are various talks and demonstrations held throughout the day so be sure to check the daily program so you don't miss out. The attraction is open daly from 9am until 7pm with the last admission at 6pm. Grab your Crocosaurus Cove tickets online and get up close with these amazing creatures today!
Plus - those thrill seekers among you wanting to take the extra step and come face to face with a croc can try the "Cage of Death" experience (requires separate booking).
- Full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove
- Cage of Death and Big Croc Feed Experience. These options are available for purchase on this website
- Hold a Baby Crocodile
- Meet the Reptiles
- Fish Feeding
- Big Croc Feed and Presentation
- Reptile Feeding and Presentation
- Surface Fish Feeding
- Turtle Feed and Presentation
- Nocturnal Reptile Feeding
- Fishing for Crocs
- Open daily from 9am - 7pm (last admission 6pm). Closed Christmas Day
- 9.30am-5.30pm: Hold a Baby Crocodile
- 10am: Meet the Reptiles
- 11am: Fish Feeding
- 11.30am: Big Croc Feed & Presentation/Fishing for Crocs
- 12.30pm: Reptile Feeding & Presentation
- 1.30pm: Turtle Feed & Presentation
- 2.30pm: Big Croc Feed & Presentation/Fishing for Crocs
- 3.30pm: Surface Fish Feeding
- 4pm: Fishing for Crocs
- 4.30pm: Meet the Reptiles
- 5pm: Nocturnal Reptile Feeding
- Crocosaurus Cove is located at 58 Mitchell St, Darwin, in the heart of the CBD, within easy walking distance of most of Darwin's major accommodation
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of visit
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
Visit Darwin’s best attractions on this Hop On Hop Bus Tour of the city with a 24hr or 48hr classic ticket or 48 hour deluxe pass. Book your tickets here!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.