Geraldton Flyboard Experience - 30 Minutes
Flyboard experience for beginners
Float over the waterways as you are suspended in the air
Learn how to control your balance
Guidance from qualified instructors
Flying time of 30-40 minutes to master a few moves
Swerve, twist and dive above the water
- 15 minute safety briefing
- 30-40 minutes flyboard flying time
- All safety equipment
- Help from a fully qualified instructor
- Flyboard experience for beginners
- Guidance from qualified instructors
- Flying time of 30-40 minutes so you can master a few moves
- This is available daily from 9am - 4pm subject to weather
- Please allow 1 hour for this session
- Flying is 30-40 minutes
- This experience takes place in Geraldton, WA.
- This experience takes place at Ultimate Watersports on 268 Marine Terrace, Geraldton, WA 6530. This experience takes place from the Geraldton Foreshore near the eastern break water along the boat ramp.
What To Bring
- Please bring your own swimwear
- A towel
- If you need to wear contact lenses they must be the disposable type.
Terms And Conditions
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a guardian
- Participants must be able to swim/not afraid of water
- Must be minimum 16 years of age.
- Weight limit of 150kg. Not suitable for pregnant women or those with heart conditions or back injuries
- Instructor and assistant for each flight session, all training is provided one on one
- Perfect for spectators who can take advantage of several great viewing points on the foreshore. Bring your friends and family.
- This activity cannot go ahead with heavy rain or lightning. If your experience is cancelled, you will be rescheduled by the provider.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!