Exmouth Flyboard Experience - 30 Minutes
Pulse-racing flyboard experience in Exmouth
Flying time of 30-40 minutes to master a few moves
Guidance from qualified instructors
Learn how to control your balance
Swerve, twist and dive above the water
Float over the waterways suspended in the air
- 15 minute safety briefing
- 30-40 minutes flyboard flying time
- All safety equipment
- Fully qualified instructors
- Pulse-racing flyboard experience in Exmouth
- Flying time of 30-40 minutes so you can master a few moves
- Guidance from qualified instructors
- This experience is available from May to September.
- Please allow 60 minutes for this experience, including flying time and a safety briefing
- Available from May to September only from 9am-4pm
- This experience is approximately 30 minutes.
- This experience takes place in Exmouth, WA.
What To Bring
- A towel
- Sunscreen is also recommended
Terms And Conditions
- This is a one-on-on training session with your instructor.
- Minimum of 16 years. Participants under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight limit of 150kg
- Must be able to swim
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with heart conditions or back injuries
- This activity cannot go ahead with heavy rain or lightning
- If your experience is cancelled, you will be rescheduled by the provider
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!