Scenic Flight From Kalbarri To Monkey Mia With A Dolphin Encounter
Enjoy a 5-hour scenic flight
Dolphin encounter at Monkey Mia
Hug the coastline flying past Zuytdorp Cliffs
Fly past Womerangee Hill
Enjoy 2.5 hours on the white sandy beach
Experiencing Bottle-Nose dolphins being fed
Experience the beautiful WA coastline on this 5 hour tour with return scenic flights over Monkey Mia PLUS 2.5 hours free time to encounter Bottle Nose Dolphins in their natural environment on a white sandy beach! Scenic flights begins from Kalbarri airport to view the impressive coastline, Zuytdorp Cliffs and historic shipwrecks. Take to the skies and fly alongside the cliffs at Womerangee Hill before heading south to Shark Bay and Monkey Mia. After landing at Denham Airport, enjoy 2.5 hours at Monkey Mia for incredible close encounters with wild dolphins. View Bottle Nose Dolphins being fed and playing in the shallow waters with plenty of time to relax on an idyllic white sandy beach before rejoining a scenic flight over Denham Sound to return to Kalbarri. This tour is available daily from 7am. Don't miss out on your chance view Monkey Mia from the skies and on land with a once in a lifetime encounter with Bottle Nose Dolphins. Book your scenic flights online here!
- Departing from Kalbarri enjoy a 5-hour scenic flight and dolphin encounter at Monkey Mia
- Hug the coastline flying low past the impressive Zuytdorp Cliffs where the Dutch merchant ship sunk in 1712
- Fly past Womerangee Hill, next fly below cliff level where the views are spectacular
- After flying over the peninsula towards the south of Monkey Mia, view the dark blue ocean merging with the shallow waters of Shark Bay
- Land at Denham Airport and after a short drive arrive at Monkey Mia. Enjoy two and a half hours on the white sandy beach with shallow waters as well as experiencing the beautiful Bottle-Nose dolphins being fed and playing in the waters
- Return to Kalbarri via flight via Eagle Bluff, a spectacularly high cliff that overlooks the Denham Sound near Shark Bay
- Hotel transfers
- Departing daily at 7am
- Aproximately 5 hours
- Fawcett Broad Dr, Kalbarri WA
- Kalbarri Airport
What To Bring
- Sun protection, including sunscreen and sunglasses
- Small backpack with a towel, swimmers and water
- Children must be under 38kg to purchase a Child ticket
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!