Augusta Margaret River Whale Watching - 2 Hours
Purpose built whale watching vessel with multiple viewing decks
Available from May to Early September
Join the captain in his cabin for a 380 degree view
Often endangered Southern Right Whales and their newborn Calves can be sighted
Two hour whale watching cruise from Augusta, WA
See the Beautiful Humpback Whales as they begin their migration North
- Two hour tour
- Marine biologist onboard
- Onboard commentary throughout your tour
- Discount at local restaurant exclusive to All Sea Charter Customers
- Marine Research Interns also often onboard
- See the Beautiful Humpback Whales as they begin their migration North
- Often the endangered Southern Right Whales with their newborn Calves can be sighted
- Dolphins and Seals can often be sighted on tours
- Disable Toilet onboard the vessel
- The only Purpose built Whale Watching Vessel in the SW WA with a full walk around lower deck with cabin, and partial walk around upper deck
- Join the captain in his cabin for a 380 degree view
- Available from May to early September (dates depending on Whale Migration)
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure. Tour will depart at scheduled time.
- Sessions are available daily during the whale watching season in the morning from 10.15am and 1.15pm in the afternoon
- This experience is approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- This experience departs from Augusta Boat Harbour on Leeuwin Rd, Augusta WA.
What To Bring
- Bring a Jacket/Dress warm - even if it is warm the weather on the ocean can be colder
- Appropriate footwear
- Permitted, subject to availability and Terms and Conditions on booking confirmation
- Inside 48 hours not allowed, outside 48 hours a reschedule fee applies
- Subject to availability and Terms and Conditions on booking confirmation Note - as per terms and conditions, this may incur a fee, or not be possible.
Numbers on the day
- We require a minimum number to run - with a large vessel, but small numbers. If minimum numbers are not reached you will be contacted to reschedule - we recommend booking the tour at the start of your stay in the area to allow flexibility to reschedule should we need to cancel due to marine weather. (we rarely need to reschedule due to minimum numbers not reached)
- The charter might be delayed commencements time due to marine weather conditions - and in this instance (usually only by an hour) your booking and cancellation policy stands. If All Sea Charters deem unsafe to operate, you will be contacted and offered the opportunity to reschedule. The operator will check the Marine Weather every evening at 4pm so sometimes there will be a late-minute reschedule - and the marine weather can change daily.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!