Dolphin Discovery Centre Entry Tickets
Discover wonderful marine life
Spot wild dolphins
Access to the Dolphin Interaction Zone
Tours that appeal to all age groups
- All day admission to the Dolphin Discovery Interpretive Centre
- Access to the Dolphin Interaction Zone
- Discover wonderful marine life that can be found in Koombana Bay
- Interactive displays, feeding programs and tours that appeal to all age groups
- Chance to spot wild dolphins in the Beach Interaction Zone
- Open seven days a week from 9am - 3pm, please allow at least an hour to explore
- All day admission to Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Dolphin Discovery Centre: Lot 556 Koombana Drive Bunbury WA 6230. Free coach, caravan and campervan parking across the road
- During the cooler months you do not see the dolphins consistently in the Beach Interaction Zone. Remember they are wild dolphins and come and go as they please. Most common visit times are in the mornings between 8am and 12 noon
- Disability access throughout, including beach access. Beach wheelchairs available. Free coach, caravan and campervan parking across the road
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Get back into the saddle or fulfil a lifelong dream during a private horse riding lesson.
Swim with Humpback Whales at Ningaloo Reef on this day cruise onboard a luxurious sailing catamaran from Exmouth! Operates between Aug - Oct.
Your little one will learn how to groom and care for a horse or pony before enjoying a private lesson and trail ride through the paddock to the nearby dam.
You'll learn how to groom and care for a horse or pony before receiving expert tuition from your instructor.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!