Dolphin Discovery Eco Cruise - 90 Minutes
Cruise the beautiful waters of Koombana Bay
Departing from Bunbury
Watch wild dolphins in their natural environment
Take in the gorgeous scenery
Commentary from the boat's skipper
Experience nature at its best
To see dolphins up close and personal, this 90 minute eco cruise from Bunbury is a must do. As the vessel enters the glistening waters of Koombana Bay, passengers will have an excellent viewing platform to witness the action and admire the majestic creatures without getting their feet wet.
Expect to see almost anything on your 90 minute Dolphin Discovery Cruise as the wild dolphins continue their normal day to day life socialising, feeding, mating and playing in the ocean. Informative commentary is provided by the skipper so you can learn more about these inquisitive creatures as you see animal behaviours occurring before your eyes. A dolphin cruise with the Dolphin Discovery Centre is the perfect activity for families and travellers of all ages. Spaces are limited. Book online here to join this fascinating adventure.
- 1.5 hour Eco Cruise in the calm waters of Koombana Bay
- Commentary from the boat's skipper on the bottlenose dolphins
- Cruise the beautiful waters of Koombana Bay
- Watch wild dolphins in their natural environment
- Perfect day out for the whole family
- This experience departs at 12pm
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your departure time
- Please make sure your infants have a ticket
- Please allow 90 minutes for this experience
- This experience departs from Lot 556 Koombana Drive, Bunbury, WA, 6230
What To Bring
- Sun protection
- Warm Jumper/windcheater especially on cooler days
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Maximum 28 passengers
- Exclusive group bookings available upon request
- Please collect your cruise ticket from the Dolphin Discovery Centre half an hour prior to departure.
- Periodically the cruise will depart from an alternative beach due to variable weather conditions – transfers cannot be provided
- All boat trips are subject to suitable weather conditions
- Infants are 0-2yrs & free of charge but must have a ticket
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Head out in the afternoon on this 2 hour whale watching cruise from Dunsborough to see the Humpbacks, Southern Rights and more. Departs at 2pm
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
The Geraldton Foreshore is the best place to find your (aquatic) wings. Try flyboarding on this extraordinary 30 minute experience for an epic thrill.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!