Swim With Dolphins and Seals in the Mornington Peninsula
Cruise from the Mornington Peninsula to Port Phillip Bay
Swim with dolphins and seals in their natural habitat
Morning or afternoon tea is provided
Explore reefs with sea dragons
Fully guided snorkel or swim experience
Tours run from October to April
Get set for a magical dolphin and seal swim in the Mornington Peninsula. Make friends with these inquisitive creatures on this half day cruise from Sorrento. The unique adventure sets out from Sorrento Pier to the pristine waters of Port Phillip Bay. Learn about marine conservation as you enter the beautiful southern waters.
Once the dolphins and seals have been spotted, it’s time to don your mask, wetsuit and snorkel and jump in the water. Take your eco lesson to a whole new level as you explore this underwater world. Cruises are limited to small groups to guarantee a high level of customer and environmental care. For those who wish to stay dry, the comfortable vessel offers wide open decks to sightsee and watch the action from above the water’s surface.
Tours are available from October to April. Add this Mornington Peninsula dolphin and seal swim to your cart for an extraordinary day out and unforgettable memories.
- Approximately three hour cruise with dolphin and seal swim experience
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Wetsuits, masks and snorkels
- Instructors and guides
- A fully crewed passenger vessel conducting trips under licence to Parks Victoria and Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE)
- Cruise from the Mornington Peninsula around the beautiful Port Phillip Bay
- Spot and swim with dolphins and seals in their natural habitat
- This tour runs from October to April inclusively
- Make friends with these intelligent mammals just a short distance from Melbourne
- Scenic journey on the beautiful southern waters of Port Phillip Bay
- Highly trained and experienced crew will introduce you to snorkelling
- This tour runs from October to April inclusively and trips depart at 8am and 12pm daily
- This experience departs from the Sorrento Pier, Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
What To Bring
- Swimwear and towel (have your swimwear on under your clothes)
- Warm clothing
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Wetsuits, masks and snorkels are all supplied
- Dolphins are wild animals and interactions cannot be guaranteed on every occasion
- Tours may be cancelled due to bad weather
- This tour is with a multi-award winning eco tourism business that embraces sustainability principles
- Passenger safety and enjoyment and the dolphins' protection are a priority so tour group size is limited
- On-board facilities include a galley for serving refreshments, change areas and toilet
Terms And Conditions
- Children are welcome to participate and there is no minimum age, but they must be willing to enter deep, open water
- There is staff offer supervision and instruction for snorkelling
- You should be physically and medically fit and able to participate in open, deep, cool water activities. Please feel free to discuss any concerns with our office at the time of booking
- You must be able to manage water entry and exit with a fixed three step ladder onto a dive platform level with the water
- All customers need to be fully vaccinated
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel a
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 9 Jan; 17-18 Jan 2024
School holiday program: 17 January 2024
Free entry for kids under 18 years. Free entry if you visit their cafe
Woolley's Beach Reserve is the perfect spot for a picnic or a peaceful stroll by the water with your kids and your furry friend.
Montague Park has something fun for the whole family: a kids playground, a basketball court, a soccer field and even a small library!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!