Sorrento Sightseeing Cruise With Dolphin And Seal Swim
Swim with seals and dolphins
3 hour sightseeing cruise
Refreshments on each tour
All snorkelling equipment including wetsuits
On board cafe
- 3 hour cruise
- Morning or afternoon tea
- All snorkelling equipment including wetsuits
- On board cafe
- Qualified guides
- On board hot showers, toilets and change facilities
- Guided in-water activities by qualified naturalists
- Hotel transfers
- An exciting 3 hour adventure swimming with wild seals and dolphins
- Snorkel alongside friendly Fur Seals and watch wild Dolphins swim freely all around you
- Enter the watery world of the Weedy Sea Dragoon, these prehistoric slow moving creatures are the famous and rare state emblem for Victoria
- Step aboard the ‘Moonraker’ to experience a magical adventure
- The ever curious Australian Fur Seals are waiting to share their underwater world with you
- Cruise over to Popes Eye, Marine Park for a look at the Australasian Gannets and snorkel with the vast array of colourful fish
- Cruise magnificent Port Phillip Bay in search of the inspiring Bottlenose Dolphins
- On the way back to Sorrento, you can enjoy morning or afternoon tea, take a hot shower or just sit back and enjoy the sunshine and crystal waters of our beautiful bay
- 16th October 2021 - 30th April 2022
- Tours depart from Sorrento Pier at 9am and 1pm
- 3 hours
- All guests participating in swimming are required to have basic swimming ability as a minimum
- Capacity for 30 swimmers
- Capacity for 20 sightseers
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 9 Jan; 17-18 Jan 2024
School holiday program: 17 January 2024
Free entry for kids under 18 years. Free entry if you visit their cafe
Woolley's Beach Reserve is the perfect spot for a picnic or a peaceful stroll by the water with your kids and your furry friend.
Montague Park has something fun for the whole family: a kids playground, a basketball court, a soccer field and even a small library!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!