Mornington Peninsula Weedy Sea Dragons Snorkel Tour
Snorkel with rare Seadragons
Learn about the marine life
2 hour snorkel tour
Full demonstration provided
No experiene required
All equipment provided
This Melbourne snorkelling adventure is ideal for those wishing to snorkel amongst some of natures finest. Hit the waters for a Guided Eco Snorkel Tour to see the unique Weedy Sea Dragon Colony in Victoria's Port Phillip Bay for an amazing aquatic experience! Conducted out of Portsea in the lovely coastal parts of the Mornington Peninsula, on this tour you'll get a taste for snorkelling in a relaxed coastal setting with the chance to discover, interact and learn about a variety of interesting marine life including, of course, the elusive and highly popular Weedy Sea Dragons that call the region home.
Everybody is welcome to give this snorkelling adventure a try including swimmers and non-swimmers. These Port Phillip Bay snorkel tours begin with highly experienced and professional guides demonstrating the basics of snorkelling skills whilst introducing the equipment provided, ensuring your confidence and safety throughout the whole day. Mesmerising marine life such as beautiful soft corals, sponge life, Hermit Crabs, Spine Globe Puffer Fish, Star Gazers and unique, highly sought after Weedy Sea Dragons are sure to amaze when sticking your head underwater here, all within easy reach of the shoreline for an additional sense of safety.
Tours depart daily at 2pm from Portsea and guests are required to make their own way there.
- 2 hour guided snorkel tour to the Sea Dragons
- Snorkel instruction
- Equipment hire
- Transfers from Melbourne, you will need to make your own way to Portsea
- Weedy Sea Dragon Colony in Port Phillip Bay
- Soft Corals
- Sponge Life
- Hermet Crabs
- Spine Globe Puffer Fish
- Star Gazers
- Tours depart daily at 2pm from 3755 Pt Nepean Rd, Portsea. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
What To Bring
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 04-05, 05 April 2024
School holiday program: 04, 10 April 2024
Free entry for kids under 18 years. Free entry if you visit their cafe
Woolley's Beach Reserve is the perfect spot for a picnic or a peaceful stroll by the water with your kids and your furry friend.
Montague Park has something fun for the whole family: a kids playground, a basketball court, a soccer field and even a small library!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.