Scuba Diving Mornington Peninsula with Weedy Sea Dragons
What you need to know
See one of the most unique and beautiful life forms in the ocean with this scuba diving adventure in the waters surrounding Melbourne - the Weedy Sea Dragon! Based out of Portsea on the lovely Mornington Peninsula, on this scuba tour you'll discover an underwater world teeming with marine life while learning the basic skills and theory behind scuba diving from your friendly instructor - before taking the plunge to meet them firsthand yourself.
The outgoing and sociable scuba diving team will make sure you're confident and capable to get the most out of the experience throughout the half day of fun. For those wishing to dive into the underwater world and venture amongst nature's finest, Scuba Diving is for you as no certification or past experience is required on this tour - first-time participants are more than welcome! To see some of Melbourne's best marine life while enjoying some underwater exploration, book your Melbourne scuba diving adventure at the Mornington Peninsula online today.
- Half day scuba diving adventure
- Equipment hire and air fill
- Scuba dive theory session, pool session and ocean dive to the Weedy Sea Dragon Colony or the Seahorse Garden
- Full instruction
- Transfers from Melbourne, you will need to make your own way to Portsea
- Perfect way to discover all kinds of marine life in the underwater world
- Diving with Weedy Sea Dragons or Seahorses
- No certification or past experience required
- Professional instructors will take you to the best diving spots
- Mesmerising marine life including beautiful soft corals and rare Weedy Seadragons
- Tours depart daily at 8.30am from 3755 Pt Nepean Rd, Portsea
What To Bring
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. Minimum age is 12 years
- PADI standards recommend you leave at least 24 hours after your last dive before flying. You can fly, then dive the same day, however not dive then fly
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.