Scuba Diving Mornington Peninsula with Weedy Sea Dragons
Half day scuba diving adventure
Up close with Weedy Sea Dragons
Seahorses and other marine life
Learn the basic skills & theory for scuba diving
No diving certifications is required
Includes equipment hire & air fill
- Half day scuba diving adventure
- Equipment hire and air fill
- Scuba dive theory session, pool session and ocean dive to the Weedy Sea Dragon Colony or the Seahorse Garden
- Full instruction
- Transfers from Melbourne, you will need to make your own way to Portsea
- Perfect way to discover all kinds of marine life in the underwater world
- Diving with Weedy Sea Dragons or Seahorses
- No certification or past experience required
- Professional instructors will take you to the best diving spots
- Mesmerising marine life including beautiful soft corals and rare Weedy Seadragons
- Tours depart daily at 8.30am from 3755 Pt Nepean Rd, Portsea
What To Bring
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. Minimum age is 12 years
- PADI standards recommend you leave at least 24 hours after your last dive before flying. You can fly, then dive the same day, however not dive then fly
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 9 Jan; 17-18 Jan 2024
School holiday program: 17 January 2024
Free entry for kids under 18 years. Free entry if you visit their cafe
Woolley's Beach Reserve is the perfect spot for a picnic or a peaceful stroll by the water with your kids and your furry friend.
Montague Park has something fun for the whole family: a kids playground, a basketball court, a soccer field and even a small library!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!