Swan River to Rottnest Island
- A short 15 minute flight to Rottnest Island
- Transfers from Perth CBD
- Transfers on arrival at Rottnest Island
- Travel with an award-winning tour & transport operator
- Visit Perth’s favourite Island Paradise within 15 minutes
- Experience the most incredible views of the city & coastline
- Relax in a comfortable state of the art seaplane
- Witness Rottnest Island from above with a full figure of eight
- The only aviation transport operator flying direct from Perth CBD
- Tours depart Friday, Saturday Sunday & Monday at 9am
- Perth CBD transfers commence at 8am
- Approximately 15 minutes
- Tour departs from the Fishing Jetty, S Perth Esplanade, South Perth WA 6151
- Passengers over 120kg are unable to travel due to weight restrictions
- It is common for unfavourable afternoon sea breeze on Rottnest Island. In the event that the crosswinds exceeds the limit for the seaplane, the operator will arrange and alternative flight from Rottnest Island to Jandakot Airport
- Infants can be hosted and must sit on a parents lap with a lap-belt extender
- Child age (2-12yrs)
- A fee of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 2 to 14 days prior to the departure date
- No refund will apply to passengers cancelling within 48 hours of the tour departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!