Guided Lake Cave Margaret River Tour
Amazing crystal 'Suspended Table' hanging just over the lake
Delicate crystal decorations mirrored in the tranquil waters
Unique sensory experience; changing vistas of the light-show
Spectacular cave entrance; at the bottom of a sunken forest
The most 'actively dripping' cave in the southwest
Views into the sinkhole from 'the Deck' in the forest canopy
- Currently unavailable until further notice
- Fully guided tour of the Lake Cave
- Access to the interpretative centre onsite
- Amazing crystal 'Suspended Table' hanging just over the lake
- Delicate crystal decorations mirrored in the tranquil waters
- Experience the changing vistas of the light-show
- Spectacular cave entrance at the bottom of a sunken forest
- Views into the sinkhole from 'the Deck' in the forest canopy
- The most 'actively dripping' cave in the southwest
- Only cave on the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge that has a permanent lake
- Tours depart between 9.20am and 4.00pm
- 1 hour
- Caves Rd and Conto Rd, Forest Grove, WA 6285
- Just 20 minutes drive south from Margaret River along Caves Rd
What To Bring
- Enclosed footwear suitable for climbing stairs is recommended
- Bring hats and sunscreen in summer, waterproof jackets in winter
- Camera (no tripods, camera stands or selfie-sticks)
- Children 4 yrs – 16 yrs. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors are required to report to the ticket counter a minimum of 10 minutes prior to tour departure time
- There are approximately 300 stairs each way. Guest can take as much time as they like to get them selves back to the top after the tour
- All tours must have a minimum of two adults to run
- Photography permitted (no tripods, camera stands or selfie-sticks)
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations received by close of business (5pm WST) on the day prior to the tour booking
- In the event of ‘no shows’, or cancellations later than close of business (5pm WST) on the day prior to the booking, we may charge the full cost of the booked tour(s)
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Spy on the nocturnal animals of the Margaret River with this brief 2 hour family friendly evening tour to see kangaroos, bandicoots, possums and more!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!