Ngilgi Cave Ancient Lands Adventure
Discover stalactites, stalagmites and helictites
Descend into the heart of Ngilgi Cave
Learn about native bushland
Knowledgable guides stationed throughout
Immersive installations along the entry path
Learn about the deep cultural connections to the land
- Access to explore the Ancient Lands Experience
- Cave Entry
- Opening Hours is between 9:00am to 4:00pm
- This experience has a duration of 1 hour
- 76 Yallingup Caves Rd, Yallingup, WA, 6282. Just 10 minutes drive along Caves Rd from Dunsborough.
What To Bring
- Enclosed footwear suitable for climbing stairs is recommended
- Bring hats and sunscreen in summer, waterproof jackets in winter
- Camera (no tripods, camera stands or selfie-sticks)
- Tripods and selfie-sticks are not allowed in the cave. This is to ensure the safety of all visitors and the preservation of the delicate cave decorations, as well as adhering to timing constraints.
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Spy on the nocturnal animals of the Margaret River with this brief 2 hour family friendly evening tour to see kangaroos, bandicoots, possums and more!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!