Guided Jewel Cave Margaret River Tour
Breathtaking beauty of WA's biggest show cave
One of Australia's longest crystal straws
Walk through towering forest giants
Stories of the now extinct Tasmanian Tiger fossils
See delicate helectites, cave coral & pendulites
Dazzling visual displays of nature
The Jewel Cave, located in Margaret River is Western Australia’s largest show cave beautifully preserved for over 3,000 years. Join a one hour fully guided tour of the Jewel Caves to experience a breathtaking visual display put on by Mother Nature. The Jewel Cave in Margaret River features three massive chambers with intricate ceiling decorations towering crystal creations and the largest straw stalactite found in any Australian tourist cave.
During a one hour guided tour of the Jewel Caves in Margaret River, you’ll hear stories about the now extinct Tasmanian Tigers and see preserved remains on display in the Jewel Cave Centre. Guides will also point out beautiful examples of cave coral, stalagmites and striking formations such as “The Frozen Waterfall” and “Organ Pipes” that have formed over the years.
At the completion of the Jewel Caves tour, guests are invited to take a self-guided walk through the Karri Forest to view the towering trees above the cave’s entrance. If you are wondering what is the best cave to visit in Margaret River, the Jewel Cave is an excellent place to start.
- Fully guided one-hour tour of Jewel Cave
- Self-guided walk through Karri Forest at end of visit (optional)
- Food. Visitors can purchase a snack or light refreshments at the Jewel Cave Cafe
- Breathtaking beauty and magnitude of Western Australia's biggest show cave
- One of the longest crystal straws in an Australian show cave
- Marvel at towering columns and delicate lace-like crystals
- Hear stories of fossils found of the now-extinct Tasmanian Tiger
- Walk through towering forest giants at the end of your visit
- Guided Tours depart at 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm.
- 55 minutes
- Jewel Caves Rd, Deepdene WA 6290
- Just 10 minutes drive north of Augusta, along Caves Rd
What To Bring
- Closed in shoes
- Clothing appropriate for the weather conditions
- Children age 4-16yrs. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations received by close of business (5pm WST) on the day prior to the tour booking
- In the event of ‘no shows’, or cancellations later than close of business (5pm WST) on the day prior to the booking, the operator may charge the full cost of the booked tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- Complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Spy on the nocturnal animals of the Margaret River with this brief 2 hour family friendly evening tour to see kangaroos, bandicoots, possums and more!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!