Forest Adventures High Ropes Course and West Park Entry
Six huge courses combine rope & wire challenges
Combines ultimate fun with an incredible setting
Eight acres of unspoiled natural bushland
Unicycle through the trees & experience a 13m base jump
More than 500m of flying foxes & high ropes courses
World class European standards for safety & design
Experience the Ludlow Tuart Forest from a whole new perspective on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes adventure course in Western Australia. Set amongst the towering trees, six huge obstacle courses combine rope and wire challenges plus over 500 metres of flying foxes. The aerial adventure spans over eight acres of natural bushland and is a unique activity for all nature lovers and outdoor adventurers.
Each session lasts for approximately two hours and during this time you will be able to tackle at least two courses that vary in height and difficulty. Entry fees include all equipment hire and access to the aerial obstacles that will see you swinging through the trees like Tarzan, trying a 13m base jump or riding a BMX on a wire. Bring along a sense of adventure and challenge yourself to two hours of pure fun on this forest adventure.
- 2.5-hour exhilarating journey through the amazing forest as you take on suspended obstacles, Tarzan swings and breathtaking flying foxes
- All equipment hire and access to the courses for the entire duration of your visit
- Expect to complete two to three courses during your visit
- In WA’s beautiful South West environment, Forest Adventures combines ultimate fun in an incredible setting
- Combining world class European standards for safety and design with the South West’s supreme environment
- Six huge courses combine rope and wire challenges to provide two hours of pure fun
- More than 500 metres of flying foxes
- Unicycle through the trees
- Tarzan ropes
- 13-metre base jump
- BMX on a wire
- Spider webs
- Open Thursday to Monday during WA school term and 7 days a week during school holidays
- Safety briefing and training lasts approximately 15 minutes
- Session times 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- 2.5 hours (approx)
- You can expect to complete two to three courses during your visit
What To Bring
- Dress comfortably in clothing that you would typically wear for outdoor activities (no loose clothing)
- Enclosed shoes are essential
- Participants must be minimum 7 years of age and 110 cm tall
- Maximum weight for participants is 120 kg
- Child (7 - 8 years) - must be accompanied by a climbing adult
- Arrive 20 minutes early to allow for harnessing so you have as much time in the trees as possible! Each session starts with a safety briefing and demonstration
- The course starts with a safety training session, and progresses onto the yellow (kids') course, green (kids’ +) course, light blue (family) course, red (advanced) course and finally the black (adrenaline) course
- Courses vary in height and difficulty, ranging from 3 metres – 19 metres off the ground. You begin on the yellow course and decide how far and how high you would like to go
- No loose clothing or shirts wrapped around the waist
- Long pants and long sleeve shirts, although not essential, can reduce the risk of being bitten by insects (the forest is home to insects like flies and mosquitoes)
- Long hair must be tied back
- Avoid jewellery that could get caught in a rope
- Our staff reserve the right to refuse any guest entry to the courses if they are unable to complete our practice course on their own, in a safe and timely manner, and without injuring themselves, damaging equipment or endangering others on the course. If a guest attempts and is unable to complete the practice course, a voucher will be issued valid for three years
- Any changes/refunds to confirmed bookings must be received by close of business (5pm WST) on the day prior to your booking
- Refunds will not be given if participants arrive in inappropriate clothing and footwear – see above for requirements
- Refunds will not be given if participants do not meet the age, height and weight restrictions
- No same day refunds
- No refunds for late arrivals
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Spy on the nocturnal animals of the Margaret River with this brief 2 hour family friendly evening tour to see kangaroos, bandicoots, possums and more!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!