Margaret River Eagles Heritage Encounters and Birds of Prey Forest Walk
Visit one of Australia's largest wildlife centres
Twice daily Birds of Prey show
Witness awe inspiring flight displays
See Eagles, Hawks, Falcons and Owls up close
Rare opportunity to have photograph with owl
Self guided 1km forest trail through animal sanctuaries
- Bird of prey encounter
- Forest Walk
- Visit the Eagles Heritage wildlife centre
- Watch awe inspiring flight display shows
- Have your photo taken with a resident barn owl
- Take a walk through tranquil native forest
- See native birds of prey in their natural habitat
- Support the ongoing protection
- The duration of this experience is 90 minutes.
- This experience is located at Eagles Heritage on 341 Boodjidup Rd, Margaret River WA 6285.
Terms And Conditions
- Visitors are required to report to the ticket counter upon arrival
- Visitors participate in the tour activity at their own risk
- Please be punctual, the Birds of Prey Encounters starts on time. You can complete your bush walk before or after the encounter. We are open from 10am to 4pm.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Spy on the nocturnal animals of the Margaret River with this brief 2 hour family friendly evening tour to see kangaroos, bandicoots, possums and more!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!