Finch Hatton Gorge Guided Hike and Swim From Mackay
Hike to a beautiful waterfall in Eungella National Park for a swim
Learn about the history of Mackay and the Pioneer Valley
Hike through lush foliage with native birds to serenade you
Experience a local lunch and beer at a popular pub
Safe and comfortable air-conditioned transport
Platypus spotting and breathtaking views from the gorge
- Return a/c transfers from Mackay CBD accommodation or WakeHouse Australia
- Fully guided by friendly Mackay local tour guide
- Hike through the rainforest of Finch Hatton Gorge
- Swim in crystal clear waters under a waterfall
- Lunch including first drink
- Visit part of Eungella National Park the longest stretch of sub-tropical rainforest in Australia
- Hike to a beautiful waterfall for a swim
- Learn about the history of Mackay and the Pioneer Valley
- Our guide will take photos along the way and share them with you at lunch
- Experience a local lunch (included) at one of our favourite pubs with a beer included
- Safe and comfortable air-conditioned transport
- This experience starts at 10am and returns at approximately 3pm.
- Please allow 5 hours for this experience.
- This experience offers pickups from Mackay CBD accommodation.
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes suitable for hiking
- Swimmers and towel
- Refillable water bottle
- Please tell us if you have any dietary requirements.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise experience provider 48 hours before departure.
- Suitable for people with moderate fitness level, not suitable for wheelchair users
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the ultimate family adventure at Cedar Creek Falls near Arlie Beach. Enjoy a picnic, jump in the swimming hole & explore the hiking trails!
Explore the Capricorn Caves to discover Queensland’s ancient geological history on a 45 minute interpretive tour of the Cathedral Caves.
Follow your expert guide off the beaten track and explore some of our best-hidden secrets such as the Deep Vault Cave and Flowerpot on this 90 minute tour.
Cave explorers take note: the Capricorn Caves Adventurer tour is your ticket to challenging caves including Jack’s Beanstalk and Fat Man’s Misery.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!