Cape Hillsborough Beach Sunrise with the Wallabies & Kangaroos
Admire the natural beauty of Cape Hillsborough National Park
See wallabies & kangaroos in their natural habitat
Witness a magical beach sunrise and picnic breakfast
Navigate the National Park with a knowledgeable guide
Learn about traditions of the local indigenous people
Safe & comfortable transport on dark winding country road
- Return a/c transfers from Mackay CBD accommodation or WakeHouse Australia
- Meet a local wildlife carer and learn about the wildlife
- Fully guided by Mackay local
- Hike to the best lookout in Cape Hillsborough
- Picnic breakfast amongst the kookaburras
- Options for more adventures if time permits
- See wallabies & kangaroos in their natural habitat
- Admire the natural beauty of Cape Hillsborough National Park
- Witness a magical beach sunrise
- Navigate the National Park with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about traditions of the local indigenous people
- Safe & comfortable transport on dark winding country road
- Tour start time is dependent on the time of year and when the sunrise occurs. In winter, the sunrise occurs later than in summer.
- Sep-Mar 4am – 9am
- Apr-Aug 5am – 10am
- Please allow approximately 5 hours for this experience
- Pickups available from Mackay CBD accommodation
- Dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise experience provider at least 48hrs prior to tour
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the ultimate family adventure at Cedar Creek Falls near Arlie Beach. Enjoy a picnic, jump in the swimming hole & explore the hiking trails!
Explore the Capricorn Caves to discover Queensland’s ancient geological history on a 45 minute interpretive tour of the Cathedral Caves.
Follow your expert guide off the beaten track and explore some of our best-hidden secrets such as the Deep Vault Cave and Flowerpot on this 90 minute tour.
Cave explorers take note: the Capricorn Caves Adventurer tour is your ticket to challenging caves including Jack’s Beanstalk and Fat Man’s Misery.
Travel west of Mackay through hectares of cane fields to the beautiful Finch Hatton Gorge where you'll join a relaxing hike and swim in a secret spot.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!