Capricorn Cave Explorer Tour - 90 Minutes
90 minute explorer tour of Capricorn Caves
Guided tour to hidden chambers
Visit the Deep Vault and The Flowerpot
Suitable for adult and children 5 years+
Learn about geological forces that formed caves
Opportunity to spot rare wildlife on tour
- Local guide
- Helmets and headlights are provided for the tour
- Transportation to/from Capricorn Caves
- Food and drinks
- 90 minute tour
- Local Guide
- Discover Hidden wonders
- Geological focused
- Fun for all
- Off the beaten track
- Times vary daily
- 90 minutes Tour
- This experience takes place at Capricorn Caves on 30 Olsens Caves Rd, The Caves QLD 4702
- Enclosed shoes are essential for this tour
- This tour is classed as moderately difficult and a good physical fitness level is recommended
- Children above the age of 5 may participate but must be accompanied by adults
Terms And Conditions
- Please suggest us if there are any surgeries or physical impairments that may affect your ability to complete this tour.
- Purchasing your tickets before arriving at Capricorn Caves is highly recommended. Purchasing online and in advance guarantees your place on tour, and tours do regularly sell out
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience.
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience.
- Late arrivals or no-shows may result in you forfeiting your experience.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the ultimate family adventure at Cedar Creek Falls near Arlie Beach. Enjoy a picnic, jump in the swimming hole & explore the hiking trails!
Explore the Capricorn Caves to discover Queensland’s ancient geological history on a 45 minute interpretive tour of the Cathedral Caves.
Cave explorers take note: the Capricorn Caves Adventurer tour is your ticket to challenging caves including Jack’s Beanstalk and Fat Man’s Misery.
Travel west of Mackay through hectares of cane fields to the beautiful Finch Hatton Gorge where you'll join a relaxing hike and swim in a secret spot.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!