Capricorn Caves Adventurer Tour - 2 Hours
2 hour adventure caving tour
Incredible and challenging caves
Enter Jack's Beanstalk and Fat Man's Misery caves
Squeeze, crawl and slide through caverns
Test your senses in darkness with only headlight lamp
Intense adventure of a lifetime at Capricorn Caves
Cave explorers take note: this is your ticket to some of the most challenging Capricorn Caves. Step beyond your comfort zone or relish the adrenaline rush as you squeeze, duck and slide through the aptly name Jack’s Beanstalk and Fat Man’s Misery. This guided cave adventure tour will take thrill seekers to some of the most remote sections of the caves where your headlamp is the only source of light. Not for the faint of heart, the Capricorn Caves will see you climbing, crawling and squeezing through many caverns in the network of caves on a very rewarding and immersive cave tour.
- Local guide
- Helmet and headlight provided for the tour
- Transportation to/from Capricorn Caves
- Food and Drinks
- 360 degree views
- Incredible and challenging caves
- Headlamp is the only source of light.
- Most immersive cave tour
- Beyond your comfort zone
- Adventure of a lifetime
- Times vary day to day
- 120 minute tour
- This experience takes place at Capricorn Caves on 30 Olsens Caves Rd, The Caves QLD 4702.
- Closed-in shoes are essential.
- An activity waiver is required to be completed before participating in the tour, this can be emailed before arrival or completed on tour check-in.
- Moderate difficulty, a good level of physical fitness is needed.
- Children are required to have an accompanying adult for safety reasons. The tour involves crawling and climbing, please dress appropriately and be prepared to get dirty.
Terms And Conditions
- Please suggest us if there are any surgeries or physical impairments that may affect your ability to complete this tour.
- Purchasing your tickets before arriving at Capricorn Caves is highly recommended. Purchasing online and in advance guarantees your place on tour, and tours do regularly sell out
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience.
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience.
- Late arrivals or no-shows may result in you forfeiting your reservation
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the ultimate family adventure at Cedar Creek Falls near Arlie Beach. Enjoy a picnic, jump in the swimming hole & explore the hiking trails!
Explore the Capricorn Caves to discover Queensland’s ancient geological history on a 45 minute interpretive tour of the Cathedral Caves.
Follow your expert guide off the beaten track and explore some of our best-hidden secrets such as the Deep Vault Cave and Flowerpot on this 90 minute tour.
Travel west of Mackay through hectares of cane fields to the beautiful Finch Hatton Gorge where you'll join a relaxing hike and swim in a secret spot.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!