Sail the Derwent - 3 Hour Cruise
Thrilling sailing cruise on board a 62 foot luxury maxi yacht
Take in the brilliant scenery from the water
Sit back and relax, or get involved and learn to sail
The best Tasmanian fare and refreshments provided
Visit the gateway of the Southern Ocean
Admire the city of Hobart from the sea
- 3 hour sailing cruise
- Expert tuition
- Use of all safety equipment
- The best Tasmanian fare will be provided as refreshments along with tea, coffee, water and non-alcoholic beverages
- The experience will take approximately 3 hours
- Available 7 days a week
- From April through to September from 10am - 1pm and from September through to April from 2pm - 5pm
- Kings Pier Marina is located on the Derwent River side of Constitution Dock with the entrance directly off the end of Mures Seafood Restaurant. The address is C6, Kings Pier Marina, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS.
What To Bring
- Wear flat-soled shoes with reasonable grip and a jacket for the breeze and sea spray
- In the event of rain or inclement weather your experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the experience provider
- There is no wheelchair access and participants need to be reasonably mobile
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Gift of Flight - Purchase until 25 December 2023
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!