Port Arthur Day Tour with Carnarvon Bay Cruise
40 minute guided Port Arthur tour
Carnarvon Bay cruise
Tasman National Park
Pristine Pirates Bay
- Hotel transfers
- 40 minute guided tour of Port Arthur
- Carnarvon Bay cruise around the "Isle of the Dead"
- Admission to Port Arthur
- Coach touring and commentary
- Free WiFi on the coach
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsula
- Pristine Pirates Bay
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and more
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay around the "Isle of the Dead"
- Visit highlights of Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devil's Kitchen
- Enjoy the optional extra tour to the Remarkable Cave
- Tours depart everyday except on Saturdays at 8.45am and returns at 5pm (5.30pm Oct- Apr)
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you do not require a hotel pick up
- If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour. Tour departure point is listed above and on your confirmation tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Book today!
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!