Guided Horse Ride on 7 Mile Beach in Cambridge - 2 Hours
2 hour beach ride on 7 Mile Beach
Horse riding lesson at the start of the ride
Gentle ride along the the beach
View of Mt Wellington and Hobart on horseback
Beginners are welcome
Just 15 minutes from Hobart
- Saddle Bag
- 7 Mile beach is a lovely surf beach
- Hosting a huge variety of bird life
- Views of Tasman Peninsula, Sandford, South Arm, and Cambridge
- An unforgettable horse ride
- The spectacular backdrop of the Tasman Peninsula
- Waves breaking and the refreshing smell of the sea
- The duration of this whole experience is 3.5 for 4 hours with a horse riding lesson and beach ride.
- This experience departs from Pittwater Rd Cambridge Drive. Go to the very end and turn left go 500 metres and park outside the Horse Trailer Car Park
- Meet in the Horse Trailers only carpark
What To Bring
- Long trousers and shirt plus a zipper top and or Zipper Jacket
- Your own boots or closed ankle support boots are a bonus
- Horse Riding Tasmania postpones or cancels if the wind is over 50kms or the rain is more than 2 miles over the time period of the whole experience
- Bring carrots for the horses
- A small drink bottle to fit in the saddlebag
Terms And Conditions
- Arrive at the booked time
- Allow an extra 1.5-2 hrs for the whole experience as it includes a lesson and an induction in the beginning
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Book today!
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!