Highest Skydive in New Zealand 18,000ft
New Zealand's Highest Skydive
Skydive from 18,000ft
75+ seconds of freefall
Stunningly beautiful ocean & mountain views
Skydive amongst, glaciers, lakes & rivers
View New Zealand’s highest mountain
- Skydive Franz is the highest tandem skydive in the southern hemisphere, jumping from a heart-pumping 18,000ft
- Become surrounded by mountains, glaciers, lakes, rivers and the Tasman Sea on the 15-minute scenic plane journey as you climb to great heights
- Freefall for an adrenaline rushing 75+ seconds
- Parachute to base with endless views of New Zealand's vast and wild terrain. View Mount Cook New Zealand's highest mountain peak and Franz Josef Glacier New Zealand's largest glacier
- Jumpsuits, hats, goggles and gloves will be provided
- All personalised training and instruction
- Hotel transfers
- Jump times include 8.30am, 11.30am and 2.30pm
- The Skydive experience from Franz Josef Glacier township and back is approximately 2 -3 hours
- Please meet at the booking office, 20 Main Street, Franz Josef Glacier Village. From here, we’ll transport you to our dropzone at the region’s largest airport which is only five minutes drive from the office
What To Bring
- Wear lightweight clothes
- Enclosed shoes, sports shoes recommended
- A warm jacket for before and after the jump, even in summer
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab a ticket to the best wildlife park in New Zealand's West Coast region - the West Coast Wildlife Centre - and see NZ's iconic bird, the Kiwi, up close! Free for kids under 5 years of age.
Swim with Dolphins with Black Cat Cruises in Akaroa near Christchurch. An unforgettable natural encounter with the world's friendliest Hector's Dolphins.
Take a nature cruise around the pristine waters of Akaroa, see the rare, New Zealand Hector’s Dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, fur seals and penguins! Free for children under the age of 5 years.
If the Abel Tasman National Park is in your must-see list then a scenic cruise through the region is your ideal trip.
Take a ride on this adventure park chairlift to see beautiful native flora and fauna and panoramic views of Christchurch city, Pacific Ocean and the Alps. Suitable for 4+ years old.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!