Christchurch Adventure Park Zipline
New Zealand's longest and highest zipline
Dual lined which means you can race others
Four zipline stages ranging in length
Experience Port Hills from above
Approximately two and half hours in duration
Learn geographic & historic facts of the area
- The longest and highest zipline in New Zealand, with four stages ranging in length from 400 to 1100 metres
- Included in the zipline is a chairlift pass, offering sights of the lush native fauna and breathtaking panoramic views. Disembark at the top of the chairlift, from here your zipline experience will begin
- The zipline is dual lined, allowing you to bring out your competitive side and race or simply enjoy this experience while zooming high above the park next to a friend
- Learn geographical and historical facts of the region from your knowledgeable guide
- A unique way to experience the Port Hills with an added rush of adrenaline
- Hotel transfers
- Tours operate at 11.45am, 1pm and 3pm
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the tour starts
- The Zipline tour is approximately 2.5 hours in duration
- 225 Worsleys Road, Cracroft, Christchurch
What To Bring
- Non-restrictive clothing and enclosed footwear
- You must weigh between 27kgs and 125kgs
- You are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- You must be able to walk comfortably on uneven (sometimes steep) land without assistance
- You must not a heart condition
- You must not be pregnant
- You must not have previous back or neck injuries
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab a ticket to the best wildlife park in New Zealand's West Coast region - the West Coast Wildlife Centre - and see NZ's iconic bird, the Kiwi, up close! Free for kids under 5 years of age.
Swim with Dolphins with Black Cat Cruises in Akaroa near Christchurch. An unforgettable natural encounter with the world's friendliest Hector's Dolphins.
If the Abel Tasman National Park is in your must-see list then a scenic cruise through the region is your ideal trip.
Take a ride on this adventure park chairlift to see beautiful native flora and fauna and panoramic views of Christchurch city, Pacific Ocean and the Alps. Suitable for 4+ years old.
Take a nature cruise around the pristine waters of Akaroa, see the rare, New Zealand Hector’s Dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, fur seals and penguins! Free for children under the age of 5 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!