Scenic Flight Of Mt Cook From Wanaka
Breathtaking flight over Mt Cook
Crystal clear lakes & snow clapped mountains
World famous Fox, Franz & Tasman glaciers
Window seats and glacier views on all flights
View New Zealand’s highest peak
Fly into the heart of the Southern Alps
- Experience the wonder of flight over New Zealand’s highest peak and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking Mt Cook
- Fly over countless crystal clear lakes and snow clapped mountains
- View the world famous Fox, Franz and Tasman glaciers found deep in the heart of the Southern Alps
- Window seats and glacier views on all flights
- 11am departure
- Approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Wanaka Airport, 12 Lloyd Dunn Avenue, Wanaka 9382
- Wanaka Airport is short drive of 10-15 minutes from Wanaka township, approximately a distance of 10km
What To Bring
- The pilot will allocate your seating due to specific weight and balance requirements which is dependent on the aircraft and operational requirements. Couples, families and groups are taken into consideration where possible to keep them together
- If your flight is cancelled due to poor weather conditions you will have the option of re-booking for another time of receiving a full refund
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!