Kiwi Park Queenstown
5 acres of forest sanctuary
Located in the heart of Queenstown
Daily animal shows and talks
Kiwi Cafe on-site
- All daily events
- Your self guided audio tour
- Public on-street parking is available nearby the Park
- Reserved parking is available for special guests and visitors with disabilities
- Open every day of the year from 9am-5pm, except Christmas Day
- The Kiwi Birdlife Park is located on Upper Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
- Just five minutes walk or two minutes drive from the centre of Queenstown. Simply head up toward the Gondola and it's right just before the Skyline terminal
- The Park has one disabled toilet/washroom situated on the ground floor of the main building. The room has sufficient room for turning a wheelchair. There are no handrails, seating or shower facilities within the room
- Last admission is one half hour before advertised closing time
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Filming and photography is not permitted inside the kiwi houses
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Book this return Lake Wanaka cruise to the Mou Waho Island Nature Reserve for a 60-minute hike to the summit viewing the glacial lake and mountain scenery.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!