TSS Earnslaw Cruise and Walter Peak Farm Tour
Return cruise across Lake Wakatipu
Queenstown's iconic vintage steamship
Spectacular Queenstown alpine scenery
Guided walking tour of Walter Peak Farm
Farm show and dog demonstration
Morning or afternoon tea included
- Return scenic cruise from Queenstown aboard the TSS Earnslaw to Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Guided walking tour of the farmyard
- Feed sheep, deer, alpacas and Highland cows
- Tours include morning or afternoon tea including scones, cakes and slices freshly baked at the farm
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch is not included in this experience and can be purchased separately.
- Return cruise across Lake Wakatipu aboard the TSS Earnslaw
- Explore the vessel and view the engine room of the iconic-century old steamship
- Expert commentary from the Captain
- Guided tours of the vessel are available
- Food and drinks available from the onboard cafe and licensed bar
- Join the included guided walking tour of the farm feed sheep, deer, highland cows and alpacas
- Demonstrations of sheep dogs working the stock
- Delicious morning or afternoon tea with freshly baked scones, cakes and slices
- After the farmyard tour there is time for shopping at the souvenir shop
- Tours depart from the Earnslaw Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown daily (excluding survey period)
- Please ensure you check-in at least 20 minutes prior to departure
- Parking can be challenging, please ensure you allow ample time to park your car and check in for your departure
- All vouchers must be exchanged for boarding passes prior to boarding
What To Bring
- Non-slip shoes/boots
- Warm clothing/jacket
- A country style morning or afternoon tea
- Cheese scones
- Tea, coffee or juice
- A variety of food and beverages (including espresso coffee) are available for purchase on board the TSS Earnslaw from the Promenade Café
- Full bar services operate on board the TSS Earnslaw as it cruises to and from Walter Peak
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Book this return Lake Wanaka cruise to the Mou Waho Island Nature Reserve for a 60-minute hike to the summit viewing the glacial lake and mountain scenery.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!