Milford Sound Fly Walk Cruise Fly from Queenstown
Return scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford
3.5 hour guided walk on the Milford Track
Two hour small boat cruise of Milford Sound
Spectacular photo opportunities
Experienced and friendly guides
Picnic lunch and refreshments included
- Fixed wing plane transfers from Queenstown
- Picnic lunch and refreshments
- Small boat cruise on Milford Sound
- Guided day walk on the Milford Track
- Complimentary pick up from selected Queenstown hotels
- This experience departs at 8am daily in summer
- Please allow approximately 8.5 hours for this experience.
- Pick up available from your central Queenstown accommodation
- If self driving, meet at Milford Sound Scenic Flights, 39 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown
* This experience only operates during the summer season from November to March
- You can re schedule outside of 7 days prior to travel at no charge
- Your flight is subject to favourable weather conditions; if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Terms And Conditions
- Bring Sunglasses, sturdy footwear, warm and waterproof clothes, insect repellant and a camera!
- Children must accompany a paying adult
- Drones, iPads or selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!