Jumping Crocodile Tour from Darwin
Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise entry
Travel aboard the only Aboriginally owned cruise operator
Explore the diverse wetlands & waterways of the Adelaide River
See a diverse range of Australian wildlife
Enjoy live commentary from a wildlife expert
Learn about croc biology, behaviours & local ecosystem
- Hassle-free transfer service from Darwin
- 1-hour Adelaide River boat cruise
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild
- Experienced wildlife driver guides
- Air-conditioned small group travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Personal expenses
- Enjoy a spectacular jumping crocodile cruise, seeing saltwater crocodiles in the wild
- Explore the diverse wetlands and waterways of the Adelaide River, a floodplain region identified as an important bird area
- Northern Territory is known for its diverse Australian wildlife, amongst 280 different species of birds and 117 species of reptiles
- Travel aboard the only Aboriginally owned cruise operator, where profits go back into supporting the traditional owners of the surrounding area
- Enjoy live commentary from our wildlife expert, learn about these magnificent creatures, croc biology, behaviours and local ecosystem
- Tour departs at 07:30am and returns at 11:30am
- 4 Hours
- Travelodge Resort Darwin - 64 Cavenagh St Darwin City
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Money for snacks and meals
- This itinerary schedule is interchangeable during seasonal weather fluctuations or during park closures due to traditional land owner ceremonies
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
- Child fare type applies to 0 to 12 years old and over. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps, must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers, prams or strollers
- Limited storage space on-board 1 day bag per guest
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions, and your travelling contact number at the time of booking
- 100% full fare forfeiture for cancellations within 48 hours or failure to board
- 50% loss of ticket for cancellations within 3 to 7 days prior to departure
- Cancellation due to a Force Majeure Event: a 100% travel credit of monies paid for your trip; a refund minus unrecoverable costs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!