3.5-Hour Gourmet Lunch or Dinner Tour
Gourmet food at Darwin's top restaurants
Emphasis on local produce with Aboriginal bush foods
Easy walk between restaurants includes points of interest
Knowlegeable tour guide is longtime Darwinite
Chef's and restaurant staff present tasting plates
See augmented reality on Darwin’s fabulous street art
- An escorted 3.5-hour easy walking tour visiting 3 of Darwin's best restaurants
- See the cultural and historic landmarks of Darwin
- Degustation plates emphasising local produce and Aboriginal bush foods
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Alcohol is not included in the tour but is available at most places
- Indulge in Darwin's finest food, from fine dining restaurants to hole-in-the-wall spots
- Learn about the cultural and historic landmarks of Darwin from your local guide
- View Darwin's vibrant street artworks, many showcasing futuristic augmented reality
- Chef's and restaurant staff talk through the food offerings and tasting plates
- This experience is 3.5 hours in duration
- Lunch is available from 11.30am
- Dinner is available from 5:30pm
- The first restaurant on your tour is PepperBerry Restaurant at the Hilton, 32 Mitchell Street, Darwin CBD. Your guide will meet you at our reserved table.
What To Bring
- Please dress smart casual. You may want to wear a short-sleeved collared shirt and shorts in Darwin’s tropical climate, but no singlets or thongs please. Comfortable covered walking shoes are recommended.
- There is a maximum of 11 guests per tour
- Children aged between 6 and 16 can join tours and must be monitored by an adult. Children aged under 6 years may not join tours
- If you cancel or amend a booking 14 days or more before the start of your tour you will receive a full refund. If you cancel or amend a booking fewer than 14 days before the start of your tour you will be charged 50% of your total cost. If you book a tour but we cancel the tour due to insufficient bookings or for any other reason, you will receive a full refund and the option to book another tour at a discount
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!