Whitsundays Certified Double Dive - 6 Hours
Double dive adventure in the Whitsunday Islands
Incredible coral reefs and marine life
Suitable for Open Water or above certified divers only
Six hour double diving adventure
Explore secluded islands and coral reefs
Encounter a diverse range of wildlife under the sea
Certified scuba divers are in for a real treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Come along to discover a diverse range of coral reefs and marine life in the sea at the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Departing from Shute Harbour, divers will head out to some of the most dreamy tropical islands known as incredible diving destinations.
Dive down to explore a magical underwater world featuring shallow caves, gullies and ledges where you'll come across tropical fish such as the Maori Wrasse, Queensland Groupers, Hawksbill Turtles and various reef sharks. If you're an avid scuba diver but are yet to discover the wonders of the Whitsundays, this adventure will easily become one of your favourite diving memories.
- Two dives in the Whitsunday Islands for certified divers only
- All equipment
- Morning tea
- Double dive adventure in the Whitsunday Islands
- Discover the incredible coral reefs and marine life
- For an experienced and certified scuba diver
- This experience departs at 8am
- This experience is six hours in duration
- Please meet at the Port of Airlie, Shop 7/33 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802
- This experience departs from Shute Harbour
What To Bring
- Current certified dive license
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Must be medically fit to dive
- Must hold Open Water or above diving certification
- Certified divers from all the major international diving accreditation companies (PADI, SSI ETC) are accepted, from open water and upwards you are required to bring your diving documentation with you on the tour. (if you show up for the tour without verification of certification, you will have to take an introduction dive)
- All certified divers will be checked on their capabilities before they dive
- The dive instructor has the final say on who can dive and how you buddy up, based on assessment, certification, medical conditions, etc
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Experience the best of the Whitsundays with this small group tour. Snorkel the coral reef, walk the Hill Inlet and spend 1.5hrs on Whitehaven Beach.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!