2 days, 1 night glamping experience on the Great Barrier Reef
Huge range of marine activities
Snorkel, semi-sub rides & more
Morning teas, lunches, seasonal dinner
Access to underwater observatory
Scenic cruise through the Whitsundays
- In line with government regulations due to Covid-19, guests are now served with a buffet style lunch and individual servings of morning and afternoon tea
- Two days and one night at the Great Barrier Reef
- Overnight accommodation at Reefworld Pontoon, Hardy Reef
- Large, luxury vessel transfers to the reef
- Meals: two morning and afternoon teas, two lunches, a delicious seasonal dinner and a tasty breakfast
- All beverages including beer and wine
- All standard activities and inclusions that come with a Great Barrier Reef Adventure
- All the stars you can see!
- A colourful underwater world to explore!
- Cocktails and spirits at an additional cost
- Hotel transfers must be pre-booked & are available at an additional charge of $12.50 for adults & $6.50 for children.
- Coach transfers to Port of Airlie
- Diving (payable to the operator)
- Heli Flights (payable to the operator)
- Massage (payable to the operator)
- Enjoy all the wonderful activities on offer including snorkelling, swimming, semi-sub rides, viewing fish from the underwater observatory, sunbathing on deck
- Come 3pm, the vessel departs the pontoon and this magnificent part of the world is open to you and your Reefsleep guests to enjoy
- Optional activities are available such as guided snorkelling safaris, scuba diving and scenic helicopter flights (own expense)
- Departs Port of Airlie at 8am and returns at 6.10pm the following day
- Departs Hamilton Island at 9am and returns at 5pm the following day
- Check-in is required at least 30 minutes prior to departure
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- Char Grilled 150g Eye Fillet Steak Served with 1/2 Garlic butter bay bug - cooked to your liking
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli served with tomato sugo, roasted red peppers and Kalamata olives, topped with shaved Parmesan cheese
- Slow braised lamb shank cooked in red wine and thyme and served with Root vegetables
- Thai fish curry served with steamed rice
- Cold seafood and salad plate extra $10 per person
- Are towels provided? bath towels are provided, but you will need to bring your own beach towel
- Can I bring alcohol? Sorry no. you are not permitted to bring your own. However, drinks are for sale on the pontoon
- What meals are included? Two morning and afternoon teas, two lunches, a delicious seasonal menu and tasty breakfast
- What is for breakfast? Cereal, toast, bacon and eggs
- Can children do Reefsleep? The minimum age for Reefsleep is 12 years old at adult prices
What To Bring
- Toiletries and own bath towel
- A change of clothes
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
- Money / credit card for optional purchases
- Your camera
- Departure and arrival times are subject to change
- We provide for Vegetarian, Coeliac and Lactose intolerant passengers and our caterers do not use peanuts in any of our dishes. Any medical dietary requirements must be advised and confirmed at time of booking
- The menu is subject to availability
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!