Segway Sunset and Boardwalk Tour including Dinner
Your own 2 wheel Segway vehicle
Wonderful waterfront views
Detailed local commentary
7km round journey
Soak up the evening sunset views
Includes choice of pizza, pasta or dessert
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return from selected hotels
- Dinner - choice of pizza, pasta or dessert
- Informative commentary throughout the tour by our experienced tour guide
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training
- Ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay
- The tour begins in Airlie Beach and glides the boardwalk along the water’s edge
- Coral Sea Marina/Resort, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens, through to Cannonvale Beach
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area
- Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 7km round journey
- Enjoy dinner while soaking up the evening sunset views
- Fun and smiles all round
- Tours depart at 3pm and return at approximately 6pm between 1st April- 31st October, with courtesy hotel transfers from selected hotels beginning at approximately 2pm
- Tours depart at 4pm and return at approximately 7pm between 1st November- 31st March, with courtesy hotel transfers from selected hotels beginning at approximately 3pm
What To Bring
- Inclosed footwear
- Jacket or raincoat in cold/inclement weather
- Cash for drinks and optional dinner
- Strictly 12 years and above only
- Must also be between 45kg and 117kg with ability to stand unaided
- Operates in most weather conditions, subject to safety requirements
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements at time of booking and we will do our best to cater for your requirements
- After the segway tour, you can choose to stay at Sorrento Restaurant and enjoy a delicious dinner. Your segway will be collect for you by the tour guides so all you need to do is enjoy dinner. Please call the tour operator after making the booking if you would like this option
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Explore remote islands and beautiful bays in the Whitsundays including the dazzling Whitehaven Beach on this fabulous morning tour.
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
This 1.5 hour jetski tour of the stunning Whitsundays includes 30 kilometres worth of high-speed adventure, exploring lovely Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!