Whitsundays Segway Rainforest Discovery Tour
Explore a National Park on a segway
Detailed and entertaining commentary
Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area
Includes morning tea and pickups
An experience to remember
Be surrounded by lush rainforest and flowing streams
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the lush and flora-rich Conway National Park. Join your knowledgeable and experienced local guides as they take you on a journey to immerse yourself in these wonderful surrounds, providing a detailed and entertaining commentary on all of the habits and habitats of the local wildlife and ecosystems that give this delicate area its distinct character. Along the way you'll see the likes of ancient tropical rainforest plants and trees, pristine flowing streams and more on a trip that lasts for approximately 9 kilometres return all aboard your own hi-tech, 2 wheeled Segway vehicle.
Heading out from 9am, the tour lasts 3 hours and includes a stop amongst the lovely rainforest surrounds to enjoy a tasty morning tea while the sights and sounds of this natural paradise surround you in every direction. With complimentary pickups included, there's never been a more unique way to see the Whitsundays from a completely different angle that makes for a refreshing change from the postcards - so book yourself a rainforest Segway tour online today!
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return from selected hotels
- Morning tea pack with tea and coffee
- Meal on the banks of Impulse Creek
- Informative commentary throughout the tour from our experienced tour guide
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour
- Ride your own Segway through the spectacular Conway National Park rainforest along the Great Whitsunday Trail
- Ride deep into the National Park rainforest and enjoy a delicious morning tea meal while relaxing by the crystal clear waters of Impulse Creek
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area
- Tours depart at 9.15am and return between 12.30pm and 1pm. Courtesy hotel transfers from selected hotels begin at 9.15am
What To Bring
- Inclosed footwear
- Jacket or raincoat in cold/inclement weather
- Warm clothing in cooler months
- Strictly 12 years and above only
- It is recommended that participants are between 45kg and 117kg with ability to stand unaided
- Operates in most weather conditions, subject to safety requirements
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements at time of booking and we will do our best to cater for your requirements
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Experience the best of the Whitsundays with this small group tour. Snorkel the coral reef, walk the Hill Inlet and spend 1.5hrs on Whitehaven Beach.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!