Humpback Whale Swim & Catamaran Cruise
In water experience with Humpback Whales
Operates August, September and October
Snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef
Morning Tea, Buffet Lunch & Afternoon Tea
Quality snorkel equipment included
Professional and experienced crew on board
- 8 Hour Humpback Whale Swim on a Sailing Catamaran operating August, September and October
- Complimentary return bus transfers from your accommodation in Exmouth
- Professional and experienced crew on board and supporting you in the water as much as you need
- Spotter aircraft to ensure best possible opportunity of sighting and swimming with Whale Sharks
- In water experience with the Humpback Whales and close up views for Observers
- Snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef
- Snorkel equipment including mask, snorkel, fins of all sizes and wetsuits
- Flotation aids and life jackets available on board if required
- Marine specialists onboard to answer all your questions and guide you
- Stand up paddle boards and kayaks for use in afternoon snorkel (weather and time permitting)
- Morning Tea, Buffet Lunch and Afternoon Tea provided (caters for dietary requirements)
- Sunscreen, water, dry area for your belongings and shade on board
- Celebratory glass of sparkling wine
- Complimentary gift pack per group booking
- Whale Shark Swimmer Certificate
- All government fees and charges included in the price
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day
- Humpback Whale experience on-board a very stable, spacious 58ft sailing catamaran, which provides a 360-degree viewing platform and the opportunity to lounge and relax on the comfortable day beds, bow nets and various seating spots
- Swimming with a Humpback Whale in their natural environment is an extraordinary life changing experience, one not to be taken for granted, and as such is conducted with the utmost respect to the whales
- Humpback Whales are very inquisitive creatures and it is quite possible they will seek interaction with humans and swim close to us
- Your small group of 5 and your guide will slide into the water and aim to swim with a majestic Humpback Whale, this is truly a once in a lifetime experience
- This tour only runs in August, September and October
- Tours depart 8:25am at Tantabiddi Boat Ramp (western side of Exmouth Cape) or you will be picked up earlier from your Exmouth Hotel. Tour returns approximately 4pm
- Approximately 8 hours
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you do not require a hotel pick up
- If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour. Tour departure point is listed above and on your confirmation tour voucher
What To Bring
- Warm clothes for after snorkelling
- Sea sickness medication (if you feel like you may need it)
- Maximum of 5 swimmers in each group
- No age limit! All ages welcome to participate
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- Cruise departures are subject to weather conditions
- If you would to add children, seniors or infants to your booking please contact the operator directly to purchase
- If you don't get to see a Humpback Whale from under the water while snorkelling the operator will provide you with a 50% off voucher, that can be used on another Humpback Whale Swim Tour valid for the remainder of the current season. This voucher is non transferrable between individual persons or companies
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of cruise and entry
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover a range of magnificent sea creatures that frequent Koombana Bay with a visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury.
Get set for a relaxing 60 minute weekday horse ride to explore the dreamy nature trails of Jarrahdale on horseback to Bald Hills Summit.
Forget the David Attenborough doco, jump on this two hour Augusta whale watching cruise for a real life encounter with Humpback and Southern Right Whales.
Take to the water on this 90 minute dolphin discovery cruise within Koombana Bay to watch dolphins play and socialise in their natural environment.
Fly high over Monkey Mia taking in beautiful coastal sights before landing at a white sandy beach for dolphin encounters and 2.5 hours beach time!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!