Location Tours to Home and Away - Meet an Actor
Expertly guided tour of Summer Bay & surrounding area
High profile actor to be present on the tour for photos, autographs & Q&A.
Opportunities to buy official Home & Away merchandise
Unique gathering of Home and Away fan community
Countless iconic photo opportunities around major outdoor filming locations
In depth commentary on the production & the filming process
Visit Summer Bay on the Home and Away locations tour from Sydney to see the iconic filming locations plus enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience meeting one of the stars of the show. Departing from Sydney at 10.30 am, expert guides will take you on a journey through the coastal roads of the Northern Beaches sharing their extensive Home and Away knowledge with you along the way.
Taking place on selected days of the week when filming is not expected, visitors will get to relive all the magic of Home and Away as you tour some familiar sites featured in the world famous tv show. A famous Home and Away actor will also be travelling on the tour bus and is available to answer questions, pose for photos and sign merchandise.
It's the ultimate meet and greet experience getting you closer to one of the stars of the show. Guests will see all the same sights as they would on a filming day with the bonus of 1.5 hours of quality time with an actor. The Home and Away locations tour with a meet and greet concludes at Manly Beach at 3.30 pm. Guests wishing to return to Sydney CBD can return via the Manly Ferry into Sydney (at your own cost).
- Expert Home and Away tour guide
- High profile actor to be present on the tour for photos, autographs and Q&A
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Convenient central pick-up location in heart of Sydney
- Hotel pick-up/ drop - off
- Ferry from Many to Circular Quay (after tour)
- The tour departs at 107 Harrington St, The Rocks Sydney at 10.30am. Please meet the bus at this address, which is the BACK entrance to the Four Seasons Hotel, opposite the Harrington Convenience Store - https://maps.app.goo.gl/rDpqWfbiKvUdZXoW6
- There are limited food options on the tour, guests are encouraged to bring their own food and drink with them
- If CelebTime cancels a tour either before or during the day, guests on this particular tour will receive a full refund. If a guest cancels with more than 48 hours notice, then CelebTime will refund the customer 75% of the amount that the guest paid. If the guest cancels with less than 48 hours notice, the total amount paid is strictly non-refundable
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!