Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk Entry
1.5k walk through the Illawarra Rainforest
Outstanding views of the NSW interior
Walk up to 45m above the forest floor
Breathtaking views of Illawarra escarpment
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
Australia’s premier Treetop Walk
The nature of New South Wales beautiful Southern Highlands are on full display at the Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures! Stroll through and above the forest canopy at heights between 20 and 30 metres above the ground as you gaze out over the lush Aussie greenery that stretches out into the distance on this premier rainforest experience. On the walk you'll venture along a 500 metre secure steel walkway, that culminates at "Knights Tower" that soars 45 metres above the forest floor providing a clear and impressive line of sight all the way out to the blue stretch of the southern Pacific Ocean.
The Illawarra Treetop Walk is a great day out for individuals and families alike to immerse themselves in the untouched beauty of the Illawarra rainforest. Grab a ticket and explore this wonderful region today!
- Once you purchase your voucher, you must pre-book your date and time for your visit
- All details on how to pre-book will be attached to your voucher which you will receive via email once your booking has be completed
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk General Admission
- Australia's premier treetop walk
- Experience a 1.5km walk through beautiful warm temperate rainforest
- 500 metres of the walk is nestled in the treetop canopy 20-30 metres above ground level
- Knights Tower - a spiral tower that rises 45 metres above the forest floor
- Two gentle swaying springboard cantilevers suspended 25 metres above the forest floor taking you to the edge of the escarpment
- A bushwalking trails along the escarpment to lookouts
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Courtesy cart available to and from Treetop Walk
- Open Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday ).
- We recommend allowing 40 minutes to 1 hour to complete the walk.
- During NSW School Holidays Illawarra Fly is open every day.
- Operating hours are subject to change without notice
- The Illawarra Fly is located at 182 Knights Hill Road, Knights Hill, in the Southern Highlands of NSW, less than two hours drive from Sydney or Canberra
- This product is not refundable or transferable, with a 100% cancellation fee
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a 'contactless' bank card, rather than cash
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk politely requests that you refrain from visiting should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Upon completion of purchase, you will be required to select a date and timeslot for your visit. All details to pre-book your date and timeslot will appear on your voucher
- Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!